This fundraiser is specifically designed to raise needed funds for the school and may be used in many areas to provide support. Participation is optional.
Freedom is now offering “Free Dress Birthdays”! For $20.00 your child may wear free dress on their birthday. This fundraiser comes with specific rules; however it will give students that opportunity to enjoy expressing themselves in their own day-to-day clothing. The rules regarding this opportunity must align with the “dress code” specific to Freedom Academy.
Students must follow the rules of the dress code or experience the consequence of:
- May not go to class while dressed out of the code.
- Must call home for alternate clothing
- Will forfeit grades while out of classroom
- May have to wear an oversized shirt for the remainder of the day if proper clothing is not provided by parent.
Clothing may be, but not limited to:
- Jeans, T-Shirts (that do not have inappropriate logos or slogans/skulls, etc.)
- Dresses/skirts—Must be to the knee in length
- Skorts/shorts—must be no shorter than 4” above the knee whether sitting, standing, squatting, etc.
- Basketball shorts
- Shirts/blouses—all must be long enough to have midriff to have no exposure in any position.
NOT ALLOWED: Skinny jeans, ripped jeans, leggings, jeggings, yoga pants or sportswear that appear to be either.