Notice of Public Meeting of the Board of Directors of
Freedom Academy, Inc.
Pursuant to Arizona Revised Statues (“A.R.S.”) § 38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the members of the Board of Directors of Freedom Academy and to the general public that the board will hold a special meeting, open to the public as specified below. The Board of Directors reserves the right to change the order of items on the agenda, with the exception of public hearings set for a specified time. To ensure compliance with the Open Meeting Law, recipients of this message should not forward it to other Board members, and Board members should not reply to this message.
ALL AGENDA ITEMS OPEN FOR DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION, INCLUDING REPORTS AND ACTION ITEMS
When: Tuesday, February 18, 2020, at 5 p.m. MST
Where: Freedom Academy School Board Room
3916 E Paradise Ln, Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Call to Order
- Roll Call – Determine Quorum
- Adoption of Agenda
- Approval of Meeting Minutes (December 2019)
- PTO Update - Comments
- Call for Public Comments
- School's Director's Report
- Academic Update
- Student Programming
- Community Engagement and Current Focus
- Financial Report -
- Review and discuss December 2019 and January 2020 Financials
- Voucher and financial approvals
- January agenda MOU for services agreements for Ridgeline and Freedom Academy employees
If you are in need of translation services or a person with a disability seeking reasonable accommodation in order to access the Board meeting, please contact Mr. Keven Barker at (623) 223-1335 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting, whenever possible.