Notice of Public Meeting of the Board of Directors of
Freedom Academy, Inc.
Pursuant to Arizona Revised Statues (“A.R.S.”) § 38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the members of the Board of Directors of Freedom Academy and to the general public that the board will hold a special meeting, open to the public as specified below. The Board of Directors reserves the right to change the order of items on the agenda, with the exception of public hearings set for a specified time. To ensure compliance with the Open Meeting Law, recipients of this message should not forward it to other Board members, and Board members should not reply to this message.
ALL AGENDA ITEMS OPEN FOR DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION, INCLUDING REPORTS AND ACTION ITEMS
When: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at 5 p.m. MST
Where: Freedom Academy School Board Room - VIA ZOOM
3916 E Paradise Ln, Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Call to Order
- Roll Call – Determine Quorum
- Adoption of Agenda
- Approval of Meeting Minutes (April 2020)
- PTO Update - Comments
- Call for Public Comments
- School's Director's Report
- Academic Update
- Student Programming
- Community Engagement and Current Focus
- Financial Report -
- Review and discuss April 2020 Financials to include Wells Fargo Potential nightly sweep
- Voucher and financial approvals
- Business Strategic plan for facilities and technology for next board meeting
- Strategic Plan for facilities and technology
- School Safety and Health-Update
- Curriculum Approval for Science, Social Studies, and Mathematics
4. Executive Session
A. Contract of approvals
a. Contract Labor/Admin/Admin Support
5. Return from Executive Session
- Any voting required on items from executive session.
If you are in need of translation services or a person with a disability seeking reasonable accommodation in order to access the Board meeting, please contact Mr. Keven Barker at (623) 223-1335 at least 24 hours prior to meeting, whenever possible.